Please Rate us on
By clicking the owl icon!
We are currently operating under Tier 2 restrictions:
Following government guidelines we’ve implemented some changes to make your visit as safe as possible whilst ensuring the safety of our team. So here’s a heads up of what you can expect on your next visit.
- If you or anyone you live with is feeling unwell and showing any Covid-19 symptoms please stay at home & book a test.
- Being such a small venue we have made clear walk ways for all and rearranged our tables as well as removing some.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times other than when seated at your table.
- On arrival you will be greeted by a team member. Before entering we will need to take a name and phone number from a member of your group. This can be done via our simple to use QR code or it can be taken down by the team member. (These will be kept securely for 21 days and only be used for NHS test & trace if requested.)
- Please also check in on the NHS Test & Trace App - free to download.
- You will then be taken to a table on arrival, we will now be giving table service to all throughout the venue for both food & drink. Your order will be taken at your table.
- Alcohol will only be served with a substantial meal
- Inside tables - 1 household / bubble
- Outsides tables - up to 6 people from any number of households.
- We encourage contactless payments and these will be taken at the table as well. However, cash will be accepted.
- We recommend booking to avoid disappoint, Phone bookings only 01584875057
- There will be no seating at the bar permitted. You must be seated whilst in the venue. No standing and drinking is permitted.
- Please make sure you wash your hands when using the bathroom and use sanitiser stations where available.
Please note our policies and opening hours will be under constant review and we will update you as and when things change.
Thanks, Team Bakehouse